Location: West Wyalong, NSW
Employment Type: Part-Time, Temporary
Salary Range: $52,554 + Superannuation
Start Date: 19 April - 17 December 2021
Closing Date: 11.55pm, Wednesday 12 April 2021
St Mary’s War Memorial School aims to develop a faith filled Catholic learning community of hope, joy, wonder and peace where all are welcome and inspire to grow to their potential. We are looking for committed staff members who would be exemplary in supporting and promoting a culture and atmosphere of Catholic values and faith development.
About the Role
The position will ensure that the learning and working environment for students and staff is maintained to an acceptable standard in the day-to-day running of the school.
Benefits and Opportunities
- Leave the hustle and bustle of city life behind!
- Enjoy a work life balance living a country lifestyle!
- A commitment to the goals of Catholic education and a readiness to foster the aims and vision of the College in the wider community.
- Applies knowledge and skills to a range of tasks and roles.
- Ability to work within routines, methods and procedures, and use discretion iin selection of equipment, work organisation, services and actions.
- Open to routine supervision of straightforward tasks, moving to general direction.
- Previous cleaning experience to perform the position.
- Ability to work outside of School hours.
- Cheerful persona and flexible attitude.
Please refer to the role description for an in-depth detail regarding criteria and skill set required.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter and current resume including a statement of suitability against the skills, attributes and experience as outlined in the Position Description
For further information about the School please visit our website. Information about Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn can be accessed here.
Position specific queries: Please contact Angela Scott on 02 6972 3003 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application queries: Please contact the Recruitment Team on 02 6234 5427 or via email Recruitment@cg.catholic.edu.au
Catholic Education Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn