Start date: ASAP 10 hours per week – 6 weeks extra during the holidays.
The working hours will be 3.30-5.30pm.
The Ridgeway is a nurturing and friendly school situated within a diverse community in South Reading, with enthusiastic, happy pupils who enjoy learning and a committed and highly motivated team.
We are looking for a cleaner to help maintain a clean and tidy environment for the staff and children in the school.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience working in a school setting
- Have cleaning experience (preferred but not essential - full training will be provided)
- Have good communication skills
- Be physically fit
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be committed to the inclusion of all children and their families
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please call 0118 937 5530 or email email@example.com for an application pack, job description and person specification. Visit our website to find out more about the school - www.theridgewayprimary.net
Closing date: Sunday 26th September 2021
Interview date: Flexible
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
The Ridgeway Primary School is committed to inclusion and equity. We welcome talented applicants from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.
The Ridgeway Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years