Kidbrooke Park is a Values based school with a strong focus on teaching and learning which is helping to continue to further raise standards.
We are looking to appoint a new team member to the Kidbrooke Park school office who has enthusiasm, motivation and excellent communication skills.
Your duties will include entering data, ordering school supplies, processing payments, receiving visitors to the school, maintaining children’s computerised records, receptionist duties, sending school communications, arranging trips/meetings and filing.
To be successful you must:
• Be proficient with a range of Microsoft Office applications
• Be able to work in a pressurised environment, dealing with a variety of tasks and deadlines
• Be a good communicator at all levels
• Be able to build relationships with parents
• Have patience and a sense of humour
• Be a team player
Essential Qualifications: GCSEs (A*-C) including Maths and English or equivalent.
Kidbrooke Park Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years