Blair Peach Primary School is a large two form entry school set in Southall with a diverse and vibrant community. The governing body is seeking to recruit a reliable and competent clerk to the governing body to minute our Governing body committee meetings during the year.
Candidates must have:
- accurate minute taking skills
- ability to type, collate and distribute agendas and associated paperwork in advance of meetings
- be available to take minutes at all Governors committee meetings throughout the year (meetings usually take place late evening from 5.00pm onwards – one each term and the Governors Development days which take place during the day from 9.00am – 3.00pm)
- be able to deal with matters confidentially
- have competent IT skills
- have access to the internet at home
If you meet these criteria and are interested in applying for the post of Clerk to the Governors at our school, please contact the school office for an application pack.
Appropriate training will be provided if required.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau). Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk
If you are interested in applying for this position, application forms and further details are available from the Ealing Council website: www.ealing.gov.uk and also on our school website: www.blair-peach.ealing.sch.uk
Or if you would like further information you can speak to Mrs. Anita Puri, Headteacher, Blair Peach Primary School on 020-8571-9947 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are also welcome.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 15th September 2017 at 4.00pm
Interview date: To be confirmed