We are seeking to appoint an organised and efficient college administrator, with responsibility for the smooth running of the college administrative function. You will be involved in dealing with routine college related enquiries (via email, telephone and face to face), assisting with the student absence process, monitoring registers, accurately maintaining records, files and data bases (including SIMS) as well as providing informative student support as and when required.
What You Offer
• You will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• You will have the ability to remain calm under pressure, work to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise tasks accordingly.
• You will understand the need for confidentiality.
• You will be accurate and reliable.
• You will have strong IT skills and data entry accuracy
What We Offer
• A fantastic, state of the art school in which to work, with exemplary relationships at all levels, and outstanding outcomes.
• Access to staff wellbeing services provided by our sickness absence insurance company
• First class commitment to developing individuals and working with others to reach their full potential; our personalised CPD programme and facilities are second to none.
Experience of working in an education setting is desirable but not essential. Most of all we are looking for the right candidate to fit in to our school and be able to pick up the role quickly.