Communication Support Worker (Hearing Impairment)
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Communication Support Workers to provide signing support to hearing impaired students. Working towards the individual learners needs on a 1 to 1 basis in a classroom environment and providing additional study support when needed. The position would include liaising collaboratively with colleagues across the establishment and maintaining student records.
The candidate must have a high level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE's at Grade C, or equivalent, in Maths and English) and good IT skills. A qualification in BSL (British Sign Language) Level 3 or above is required.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Harpreet at our Huddersfield office or, alternatively, apply now and send us your up to date CV.