COMMUNICATIONS AND MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
CROXLEY DANES SCHOOL
Working pattern: 12 hours per week over 3 days
Term Time + 3 INSET days (12 hours)
H5 Point 9: £20,903 + £898 fringe allowance FTE (pro rata)
Actual Salary including fringe allowance: £6,020.76 per annum
Start date: 1st September 2021
We are seeking a Communications and Marking Administrator to provide communications and marketing activities for Croxley Danes School. The post holder will promote the school in order to attract students and staff and will have oversight of some key communication channels between stakeholders.
We would like you to have:
- Excellent mastery of Office packages, particularly Word and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn the basic functions of Adobe packages, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills including accurate written communication
- Education to at least A level standard
- Willingness to learn how to use a digital camera to take and store images and video
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Understanding of social media platforms
- A natural aptitude to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
- Knowledge of the basic functions of Adobe packages, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of managing and providing website content
- Experience of using social media platforms as a marketing tool for a business or school
- Education to degree level
- Experience of working in a school environment
We can offer:
- A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website
- Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment
- Manager, by 9:00am on Monday 28th June 2021. Please email to
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
- We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised
- Interview date: Thursday 1st July 2021
School Address: 50 Baldwins Lane, Croxley Green, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 3LR
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 07917 035962
Croxley Danes School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Thank you for your interest in Croxley Danes School.
This is an extremely exciting time to join Croxley Danes School as in September 2020, the school opened its brand new permanent accommodation at Baldwins Lane in Croxley Green, including a building...