January 2022 – Full-time during term time plus 30 additional days
Salary £25,093 per annum (FTE £27,960)
Bradford Grammar School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Marketing and Communications Executive.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful Development Office in an exciting and forward-thinking School and would suit a candidate with a strong work ethic and positive attitude. We strive to be inclusive, to be a place where we can all be ourselves and aspire to attract the best talent from a range of diverse backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer, we consider the most important factors to be the right skills, abilities and attitude for the job.
The postholder will join an award-winning Development Office, to:
• Support the Development Director to formulate and execute the school's
communication and marketing strategy
• Work across the admissions and external relations activities
• Work across all appropriate methods, channels and media to attract partnerships and enhance image/profile
• Maintain a sharp focus on pupil recruitment and benefaction
• Deliver key publications and support communications
• Engage proactively in school life, getting to know people and practices
• Represent the personality, vibrancy and unique ethos of our iconic school
The successful candidate will have proven hands on experience in media relations, advertising, event management, print production, branding, copy writing, online/social media communications and digital media/marketing technology (including graphic design).
For further details and to apply please click here
Application deadline is 9am Tuesday 14 December 2021
First Interviews will be held Thursday 16 December 2021
Second interviews will be held Tuesday 21 December 2021
Because of the nature of the work for which you are applying, this post is exempt from the Provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 by virtue of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975
Successful applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory employment references.
Bradford Grammar School is a mixed, non-denominational, all-through independent school situated in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The school caters for children from junior school through to sixth form, aged between 6-19. Admission is by exam. There are a...