Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Communications Officer to join one of Ealing’s top independent schools. The Communications Officer is required to start in January 2018 on a full time, permanent basis. The role of the Communications Officer will be overseeing all external and internal communications, to manage the alumnae programme and to provide admin support where required. This is a Catholic school which was recently rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Diocese of Westminster.
About the Role
· Communications Officer
· Commencing January 2018 on a full time basis
· Permanent contract with an annual salary of £25,000
· Organise and manage the school’s weekly newsletter
· Provide photography of schools events for use on social media, in news articles and for the school magazine
· Write press releases relating to the school’s activities for use across different media
· Produce the annual school magazine
· Provide administrative support
About the School
· Catholic school in Ealing, West London
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Best performing students at GSCE
· All through school, from nursery to sixth form
· The school is set on expansive grounds with stunning views
· Excellent transport links from Central London on the Central and Piccadilly lines
In order to be considered for this role, the Communications Office will need to meet the following criteria:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Very good understanding of social media and the need to use this effectively to engage with all stakeholders
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DFM23106.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.