Lymm High School is a large high performing secondary school with exceptional resources including a swimming pool, leisure complex and residential centre in Anglesey.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Communications Officer who will write and produce materials as required to further support the school’s communication strategy, including the delivery of news bulletins and web content, advertorial, press releases and social media and edit all communications from the school as appropriate.
Scope of Job:
• Ensure effective and accurate whole school communications are maintained through development and partnership with key stakeholders within the school and making full use of existing technology and equipment (app messaging, texting, email etc).
• To provide a coordinated approach to whole school communications ensuring that all information is accurate and timely.
• Producing imagery to a high standard for use in various publications such as websites, newsletters and prospectuses.
• To have responsibility for the design and publication of key school documents, adopting a coordinators approach to ensure that the design and content is of the highest quality and has followed school sign off protocol.
• Develop and support the school websites to a high level, providing effective support to staff and pupils and ensuring timely, accurate and relevant material is uploaded and maintained.
• To manage the school’s social media accounts.