We are seeking to appoint EAL 1-2-1 Portuguese, Italian, Punjabi, Polish and Russian community language tutors to join our growing Community Language team.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher or tutor of the listed languages who is currently looking for an additional job role, as the days are flexible and by negotiation. However, we require the successful candidate to be available 3-5 pm one day per week during term time until June 2019.
The successful candidate will:
- have knowledge of the GCSE specification that the students are working towards
- be able to design appropriate lessons and resources that support the students towards this
- teach with enthusiasm and ambition to inspire a love of language learning
- be a self-motivated, confident and reflective teacher of Punjabi
- be able to support in the marking and moderation of Key Stage 4 and 5 work
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please contact Patrycja Ciosek (Community Languages Coordinator) firstname.lastname@example.org