Community Lettings Attendant
As soon as possible
Hours: Grade 2 SCP 4-6 (£9.81 SCP 4, £10.01 SCP 5 and SCP 6 is £10.21) - hourly rate offered depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
Zero Hour Contract
Inspire their remarkable with us
Greenwood Academy is a vibrant, successful 11-18 Academy situated in the heart of Castle Vale. We currently have 950 pupils on roll and are growing every year. At Greenwood our core values are Respect, Responsibility and Resilience and this forms the foundation of our school culture. We also believe that instilling a 'Growth Mindset' will allow every child to unlock their full potential. We offer a wide range of opportunities beyond the core curriculum whether in the Arts which includes school productions, dance, drama and music performances or through our extensive Sports programme which takes advantage of grass and 4G pitches, Sports hall with specialist dance studio and Multi Use Games Area.
We are looking for a Community Lettings Attendant who will deliver and provide high-quality customer service and facility use to hirers of the lettings facilities, and associated tasks in accordance with lettings operational procedures. Work hours will include unsociable hours and weekends.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Extra-curricular activities and facilities for staff
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant Academy community.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable. More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Greenwood Academy is a vibrant, successful 11-18 Academy situated in the heart of Castle Vale. We moved into our £20 million new build in September 2017 with world class fa...