Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Community Lettings Site Assistant to join our fantastic team.
The Community Lettings Site Assistant is responsible for assisting facility lettings outside of the school day and term times. The post holder will maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with the Academy’s ethos in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere conducive to excellent customer satisfaction for existing and potential users. As a member of the lettings team and as a site assistant the successful applicant will work alongside the Lettings Manger in supporting business lettings and in general site maintenance and management.
As a provision for the community, at the heart of the community, Sarum Academy welcomes many hundreds of out of hour’s users to the school each week, and many more in the school holidays.
The successful applicant will be able to work flexibly – evenings and weekends. Have experience in buildings management, practical skills and good interpersonal skills. The Academy would welcome applications for individuals looking for a career in buildings management.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess a strong team ethos, a ‘can do’ attitude and a sense of humour;
- Possess good communication and literacy skills;
- Be self-motivated and able to work using their own initiative;
- Have experience of, and a passion for, providing excellent customer service
- Administrative experience
Why work with us:
The Academy offers:
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT
- Unwavering support from our SLT at all times
- On site catering facilities
- On site free parking
- Free on site gym
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Interviews will take place on week commencing Monday 23rd July 2018
For further details please visit www.sarumacademy.org or contact Matthew Smith on 01722 342437 or email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 16th July 2018