The Compliance and Estates Manager plays a key part in ensuring that Bohunt Education Trust complies with its governing documents, Charity and Company law, and any other relevant legislation or regulations, and that Estates are managed efficiently and effectively to provide the best possible quality of education facilities and learning environments for all.
It is an exciting and varied role that will suit you if you are professional, with proven experience in a similar position and have a desire to make a difference. You will be able to plan and prioritise a varied workload and be used to working in a fast-paced environment. You will be a proven communicator and able to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Paramount is your passion for good management and governance.
Ideally you will have one or more of:
- NEBOSH certificate or IOSHH
- Chartered ICSA status
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Estates planning, project management and/or building maintenance and management
- Membership of a relevant professional body such at RICS, ICE, BIFM
What we offer:
- An opportunity to develop your career in an expanding organisation
- Competitive salary and Local Government Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- Hours: 37 per week/ 52 weeks per year
For further information and how to apply, please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday 18 July 2017