Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hard-working and dedicated Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher for a very successful secondary school in Harrow, North West London. This Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school requires someone who is able to teach up to KS4 within a supportive department and with very keen students. The ability to teach Business Studies at a KS3 level will be an advantage but not essential. Beginning in September 2017, the role will be full time and permanent. Alongside impeccable behaviour and engaging attitudes, the students enjoy school and take responsibility for their own success. Staff and senior leadership at the school are supportive and offer opportunities for professional development.
About the Role
· Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher
· Teaching KS3 and KS4, possibility to teach KS5
· Ability to teach Business Studies an advantage but not essential
· Permanent, full time
· Salary in line with MPS/UPS outer London: £26,139 to £42,077
About the School
· A small and successful outer London secondary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· High achieving and very engaged learners who demonstrate impeccable behaviour
· Beautiful school setting with modern technology
· Well connected by tube and buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM24730.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.