Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher to join a collaborative department at a highly-regarded school based in Lewisham. The full time Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher position is available from January 2019 and will continue for the academic year. The school boasts a contemporary new building and a strong reputation for academic results which are now currently above average
About the Role
· Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher
· Ability to teach Key Stages 3 – 5
· Full time permanent contract to commence January 2019
· Salary up to £39,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Large secondary school in Lewisham
· Recognised by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ features
· Strong community based capital city school with a village school ethos
· Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
· Easily accessible with strong transport links in South East London
· Staff perks such as, yoga classes, staff gym and free lunch
· Low staff turnover
In order to be considered for this role, the Computer Science Teacher / ICT Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· NQTs and/or Overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number JZB3743.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.