A good school with outstanding student personal development and welfare and outstanding leadership and management (Ofsted 2016).
Acklam Grange School is a large, 11 – 16 urban, multi-cultural secondary school (NOR 1410) with first class facilities in campus-style buildings.
We place the students at the heart of all that we do. We offer:
- 94% of students achieved A* - C in Applied Business
- 100% of students achieved A*- C in ICT
- 60% of students achieved A* - C in Computing
- 100% of students achieved A*- C in BTEC Business
- A nationally recognised, bespoke professional development programme – AGS Inspire
- A comprehensive, inclusive, family working environment firmly rooted in our local community
- A commitment to both academic and pastoral success with SMSC/AGS Pride as a driving force and strength
- Staff well-being package supported by a serving NHS practitioner and nationally recognised.
We are looking to appoint highly motivated, outstanding practitioners to be part of our journey to outstanding. The successful candidates will join a team dedicated in supporting the Computing and Business Faculty with its continuing success. Practitioners from either subject specialism would be suitable candidates to be considered for the posts.
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
To obtain an application pack, arrange a visit or for an informal chat about working at the school please contact Diane Jamieson at email@example.com or call on 0191 267 6555 or 07713 323792.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Acklam Grange School
Lodore Grove, Middlesbrough, TS5 8PB
Tel: 01642 277700
Recruitment website: www.agsrecruit.com
School website: www.acklamgrange.org.uk