- IB school 20 minutes from Venice, Italy
- Work in a digital environment
- New purpose built education & innovation hub
- Growing International School
- Relocation support provided
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
This position is located at Roncade, Treviso in beautifully restored and renovated buildings surrounded by nature. Visit www.h-farm.com for more about H-Farm and www.h-is.com for H-International School.
We’re looking for passionate, globally focused Computer Science Teachers (MYP / DP) who are excited about being part of the H-Farm digital revolution!
- a relevant bachelor’s degree;
- recognised teacher qualification;
- relevant teaching experience (level & subject area);
- existing rights to work in Italy/EU passport.
- previous MYP / DP experience is highly desirable.
Please see the attached job description for more information about the role and the selection criteria.
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role and a brief response to the selection criteria (qualifications, experience and skills);
- Your current resume;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)