Computer Science Teacher
Salary: £32,000 to £42,000 per annum
Location: Create Learning Secondary, E16 3NR
Contract: Permanent, full-time
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is an independent provider of specialist education based in London supporting exceptional neurodiverse children and young people aged 7 to 19 who have special educational needs and disabilities typically associated with autism, social emotional and mental health needs and associated disorders. Most of them will have experienced multiple placement breakdowns and significant trauma, often resulting in behaviour that challenges. On average pupils will have been excluded from other provisions up to three times before reaching us and had significant periods out of education.
TCES pupils learn at one of our four schools or within our Home Learning service; Create Learning and Create Learning Primary support our most complex and vulnerable pupils, with highly differentiated and personalised holistic education programmes developed for each pupil focusing on developmental milestones. When they are ready, we aim for pupils to step down from Create into one of our main schools.
The Role - Computer Science Teacher
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Computer Science specialist teacher to lead on the school’s computer science and IT priorities, prepare and deliver a computer science curriculum to pupils in KS2 and KS3 and prepare a curriculum for KS4 pupils who opt to take computer science to accreditation.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
- Be a Qualified Teacher (holding QTS or equivalent) with a computer science specialism.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Experience of managing neurodiverse children with SEND, including ASC and/or SEMH.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), counselling and contributions towards medical costs and an exclusive rewards platform.
Closing date 23 June 2021
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Create Service London
The Complete Education Solution (TCES) is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to ...