Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Teacher of Computer Science for a Secondary School in St Helens.
This position is to start this January on a long term, full-time supply basis and has the potential to continue until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have a Computer Science specialism.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate teacher to work within a highly experienced department who are extremely supportive and friendly. Excellent classroom management skills are essential for the role.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Computer Science Teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Able to teach Computer Science to KS4 and have excellent curriculum knowledge.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have a resilient character and a strong personal drive.
To apply for this position, you must hold QTS, applications from NQTs will be accepted.
In order to apply for this position, you must send a CV immediately for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please apply directly.