Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Computer Science Teacher, who has recent experience of specialising in this field, to work in an outstanding mainstream secondary school in the Borough of Wandsworth near Tooting. This is a full time post starting in September 2017 on a full time permanent basis.
About the Role
· Computer Science Teacher
· Delivering UK national curriculum up to KS5
· Full time permanent position starting September 2017
· Main pay scale up to £34,249
About the School
· 11-18 years of age
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted 2015
· Beautiful grounds featuring a Victorian red brick building with modern additions and attractive grounds
· Excellent computing suites and facilities
· Comprehensive professional development programme
· High quality resources available for all teaching staff
· Located in Wandsworth (Zone 2)
In order to be considered for this role, the science teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Specialist in Computer Science (not ICT)
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number KJC38119.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.