Computing Club Leader
London Borough of Westminster
£25 - £35 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is recent experience working with children.
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Computing Club Leader to teach at an after-school club in Westminster. The club takes place weekly on a Thursday, and you will be teaching computing to Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils. The club will start at 3.30pm and is for 1 hour. Lesson plans and resources are provided.
• Computing Club Leader
• Working with children from KS1 – KS2
• 1 hour club, taking place weekly on a Thursday
• Potential for continued work during the school holidays
• Set in an area that is easily accessible via public transport
• Lesson plans and resources provided
• Located in the London Borough of Westminster
To be considered for the Computing Club Leader position, you will:
• Have experience working with children
• Have strong communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
• Have strong behaviour management skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our SEN team on 020 7065 7500 and quote job reference: MXLCOMPUTING259490.
- Supply agency