Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an Computing Studies (ICT) Teacher for a role at our well-established client school located in Western Sydney. The school enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community and offers the optimal learning environment for all students. The role is to commence in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Computing Studies (ICT) Teacher
- Full time, permanent position
- Commencing January 2018
- Located in Western Sydney
About the School:
- School implements the Australian National Curriculum through new syllabuses developed by the Board of Studies which focus on the foundational core learning’s which prepare students for future success.
- Teaching staff ensure quality teaching, learning and assessment practices are supported with authentic professional learning.
- The holistic curriculum that is delivered transcends beyond the conservative teaching methods. It aims to cater to the emotional, intellectual, physical, technological and spiritual needs of the students so they become fully prepared to gracefully embrace achievements and confidently transform obstacles to opportunities.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Relevant tertiary qualifications recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Provide no less than three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference#WEBSEK 1710-522109LL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.