Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable and passionate Computing Studies Teacher to join a successful, high performing girls school in Hillingdon. The part time Computing Studies Teacher position will be 2 days per week from January 2018. The Computing Studies Teacher will be responsible for teaching a timetable of KS3-KS5 through to A level.
About the Role
· Computing Studies Teacher
· January 2018 start
· Part time- 2 days per week
· Permanent contract
· KS3- KS5 through to A levels timetable
· Salary between £26,139 - £42,498 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· High performing girls school in Hillingdon.
· Well-motivated and academically selected pupils
· Well-resourced and popular department
· Four ICT suites opened throughout the school including mobile bank of laptops
· Performing arts centre including drama studio, recital hall and music technology room
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Computing Studies Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SZV15757.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.