Current Hours : – Tuesday to Friday 8am – 5pm – Term time only
Are you passionate about working with children? Are you passionate about computing, film-making, photography? Do you want a career in teaching? Join us and make your dream come true.
Do you wish to work at an Outstanding school with a history of providing extensive support to teachers and a commitment to creating a balance between school, personal and family life.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree in computing (Essential)
• A passion for teaching (Essential)
• Previous experience teaching either in 1:1 or group situations. (Desirable)
Knowledge in one or more of the following.
• Photography / Graphic Design.
• Film (creating or editing).
• Stop motion Animation.
• Broadcasting (Script writing, Presenting, Producing).
What can you expect from us?
• Ongoing support from our dedicated leadership team
• Team teaching to improve your teaching skills
• Up to date and engaging lessons plans for you to teach (if needed)
• All resources supplied for you to help aid your teaching
‘The headteacher spots and nurtures talents, enabling future leaders to develop their skills for the wider benefit of the school.’ Ofsted
We would like to hear from you if you:-
• Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils.
• Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice.
To request an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website
Closing Date: Friday 4th October 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 9th October 2019