Salary: up to NJC Grade J - up to £32,878 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
We are seeking to recruit a Connected Provision Coordinator who is committed to providing outstanding learning experiences for our new Connected Provision. This provision is based offsite, close to Kettering town centre, and is for students whose primary need is cognition and learning with associated SEMH. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Isebrook School, as it grows, and to develop the provision from the outset.
The role is to develop Isebrook’s Connected Provision under the direction of Isebrook’s Assistant Headteachers. The main focus is to develop opportunities for the students within the Connected Provision to ensure that EHCP outcomes are met and support on engaging students in learning so that they all thrive. This job will involve a high level of pastoral work including being a Deputy DSL as well as developing links, opportunities and provision to support the curriculum offer.
Isebrook School is a successful specialist setting for students aged 11-18 with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and learning disabilities.
Candidates with suitable experience, motivation and commitment have the opportunity to apply for the role. As a growing Academy Trust we are looking for Good and Outstanding practitioners, who have experience of working with young people who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties, and severe or complex learning difficulties. Students may also present with social and communication learning needs and /or ASD and associated behaviours.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in the development and growth of the Connected Provision.
- Positive and passionate about working with students with learning disabilities
- A good or outstanding practitioner with experience of supporting students with SEMH
- A reflective practitioner
- A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Able to motivate and lead by example
- Knowledgeable about the learning needs of students with a range of barriers to overcome
If you are, then we can offer:
A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our students
- A strong ethos and collaborative working
- Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
- A rigorous induction programme
- Opportunities for quality professional development
- A holistic consultative approach to each young person
- Recognition for attendance and Perkbox
In addition to the application form, candidates are asked to complete a letter of application of no more than 2 sides of A4 Outlining your experiences and skills in relation to the areas outlined in the person specification.
Visits to the school including the Connected Provision are warmly welcomed. Please email email@example.com to make arrangements .
Closing date: Friday 26th February 2021 at 12pm
Interviews: Friday 5th March 2021
Interviews will be face to face following COVID19 guidance.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.
Isebrook SEN Cognition and Learning College
- Special needs with state - academy funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
We are a growing MAT of 3 schools - Isebrook SEN College, Wren Spinney and Daventry Hill School.
Here at Isebrook we are proud to offer our students:
- Alternative Curriculum
- D of E Awards
- Residentials for Key Stages
- Internships at Wicksteed P...