We are seeking applications for the following role at school located in Sydney’s North Shore. This reputable school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
• Technology Teacher with essential experience of delivering Construction, Engineering, Design and Technology and TAS
• Full-time, Temporary Contract with potential for permanency
• Role commencing Term 3, 2019
About the School:
• Reputable and sought-after school located in Sydney’s North Shore
• State of the art facilities with specialist areas catering to the needs of the curriculum and students
• Offers diverse co-curricular programmes
• Strong sense of community with families
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Secondary Education
• Experience teaching TAS is essential
• Be able to provide 3 references
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537185SD – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537185MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).