Who are we looking for?
We are launching a new centre ONCAMPUS Aston with delivery starting in September 2021. To get ready to help our students Achieve More we are looking for curriculum developers in a variety of subject specialisms to develop curriculum for our programmes. The post holder will use their expertise to work with academic colleagues at the University of Aston to repurpose IY1 modules (i.e. FHEQ level 4) to meet the needs of our international students who have English as a second language.
The modules which we are recruiting curriculum developers for include;
- Computer Systems
- Internet Applications and Database Design
- Mathematics for Computing Professionals
- Object Oriented Programming
- Business Aspects of Computing
- Professional and Social Aspects of Computing
The work will take approximately 70 hours in total per module. The development work will start from mid-March and will need to be completed by 31 July 2021, so can be completed flexibly around another role.
Do you want to work for a registered provider of a leading educational regulatory body (OfS)? Would you like to be part of an exciting new centre launch? Do you want to work with colleagues that have a shared focus on collaborating so that we can improve the lives of learners around the world? If so, and you have a Masters qualification in relevant subject areas, then we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website to make an application, specifying in your cover letter which modules you would be able to deliver as some individuals may be able to deliver more than one.
Whilst there is a closing date for this vacancy we may contact candidates before the closing date.
- Master’s degree in relevant subject area
- English language qualification to IELTS 8.0 or equivalent (if applicant's first language is not English)
- Extensive experience in curriculum development, especially adjusting existing module content to fit the needs of international students who have English as a second language
- Ability to produce detailed schemes of work and assessments to enable an ONCAMPUS teacher to effectively deliver the module
Why will you love working here?
Working with our Academic and Management Teams you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improving the lives of learners around the world. You will work in a team that takes pride in growing personally whilst helping our students develop.
Join a global education organisation that is respected for its successes and provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues and students. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
If you want to achieve more in your career whilst simultaneously helping our international students, please visit our website to apply.
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website.
The closing date for all applications is 23.59 on 11 April 2021.
If more information is required contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge Education Group
- English secondary schools