Evgeny Primakov School is a brand new foundation with a student body of approximately 880 pupils from Kindergarten to Senior School. It is considered one of Russia’s top bilingual schools. Our mission is to educate future outstanding people.
Situated in an upper-class village in a Moscow suburb with top-notch facilities, modern professional sports facilities including a swimming pool, large grounds, separate café and canteen.
We are looking for a teacher of Geography or Global Perspectives to start in August 2019 who will take the responsibilities of a coordinator of international teachers.
Overview of position:
A successful candidate will be responsible for guiding a team of 23 international teachers: Geography, ESL, PE, Global Perspectives, Arts and Crafts, Drama, Country Studies, Science, Literature.
A successful candidate should be able to coordinate the team of the international teachers:
- organize their work properly
- set up high expectations in lessons
- build an engaging, collaborative and innovative learning environment
- provide support in the choice of materials, both online and offline
- arrange formal and informal assessment of the students throughout the year
The position reports to the Head of the International team.
- University degree in Education, PGCE
- EFL qualifications TEFL/TESOL
- Experience in teaching and guiding 3+ years
- Strong management skills
- Capacity to lead the team and set high academic standards across the School
The successful candidate
- A leader and a self-starter, energetic and team-oriented
- Understanding of different educational paradigms and methodologies, ability to synthesize them in order to create a unique learning experience
- Passionate about child development
Why consider Evgeny Primakov Grammar School?
- A brand new school with top-notch facilities in an upper-class village in Moscow
- A team of 23 international English-speaking teachers from the UK, the USA, Canada, Australia, etc.
- Academic support, English-speaking staff
- Small class sizes: 11 students
- Competitive pay
- Basic health insurance
- Work permit and full visa support
- Assistance in finding accommodation near the School
- Transfer to the School from the nearest underground station and back
- 8 weeks of paid vacation throughout the year
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the school can be seen by visiting our website http://www.primakov.school