Coordinator of English required for a friendly and supportive secondary school based in Hounslow!
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious or aspiring Coordinator of English for a well-renowned and highly successful school based in Hounslow.
The role will include coordinating and supporting the delivery of English across the school. The role will work across KS3 and GCSE / A-level, supporting the SLT and Headteacher with improving provision and curriculum to engage learners in further study.
The school are revising provision and schemes of work and are interested in hearing from teachers with new ideas. The role would be perfect for a teacher looking for a step up into Middle Leadership!
The school wants to hear from ambitious LEADERS with new ideas! There are plenty of progression opportunities and great CPD! The school is extremely keen to speak with candidates who bring Magic to their English teaching. Why not join them on their exciting journey?
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop within any of the MAT's schools
- ongoing CPD opportunities
- a competitive benefits package
- benefit from cross collaboration between a growing network of teaching professionals across the MAT's schools
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant BA/MA in English or a related subject
- previous experience of delivering English across GCSE and possibly A-level
- experience of developing provision and enhancing curriculum to support increased pupil outcomes.
Tes Recruitment Services (UK) represent Schools and Academies across the United Kingdom supporting them to secure a great teacher for every role. If you have an up to date My CV on Tes.com you can apply with one easy click – click Quick Apply to apply for this role. To learn more about this role please email email@example.com for an information pack which includes school name, role specifics and context.
Please call Tom Nutley on 07767001965 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. REF TN 1312013