Moriah College invites outstanding individuals to apply for the following position:
Coordinator of Inclusion
Moriah College Early Learning Centres
An exciting opportunity has recently become available in our Early Learning Centre’s for a part time Coordinator of Inclusion to commence in 2018.
GENERAL SELECTION CRITERIA
The successful applicant will have:
- A deep interest in the wellbeing of young children and their families
- Demonstrated experience in working with young children
- Possess the requisite skills in developing individual learning profiles and learning programs
- Experience in and knowledge of Funding Applications
- Effective communication skills
- A creative spirit and interest in contemporary early learning pedagogy
- An ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Sound levels of computer literacy
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Support the Jewish Zionist ethos of the College
This role is suited to an accredited Early Childhood Educator with similar workplace experience.
All appointments will be based on merit selection.
Any offer of employment will be subject to background checks and child protection screening.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for an Employment Application Form. The completed Application Form together with a letter of application, CV and two referees should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, 9 October 2017