Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Core Subjects Teacher (English, Maths or Science) for a mixed ability SEND School age range of 11 – 16 Secondary School based in Tameside.
As this is a school where academic ability is not the primary function, the successful teacher does not need to be a specialist in any of the above subject, but they should have confidence delivering these lessons to pupils across KS3 and 4.
Initially, a temporary role, this could indeed lead to be a permanent post should the successful candidate be seen to make a positive contribution to the pupils education and emotional wellbeing.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience working in a mainstream and or a SEND school setting.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can mean to pupils.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and excellent classroom management skills.
The benefits for working for Vision for Education:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un-capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent experience of teaching in the UK.