Oakgrove School prides itself on the quality of both its teaching and associate staff. There is a lively and dynamic feel about the school and the staff and students benefit from some of the best facilities of any school in the country.
You will be responsible for marketing the Academy and coordinating its facilities for use by both the school and the community. To develop and manage a whole-staff absence system and coordinate cover for absent staff.
- To operate the SIMS cover module and organise and manage the workload of the cover supervisors and supply teachers.
- Manage the cover system and inform the SLT of any issues.
- To liaise with supply agencies to arrange short term and long term bookings.
- Coordinate the use of the School’s classrooms and other spaces and de-conflict as required.
- Ensure that school events which take place outside of normal school hours are allocated rooms, resources and facilities as required.
- Maximise lettings income by advertising and managing a school lettings programme to clubs, societies, businesses and other organised bodies.
- Engage with the community and general public in relation to the booking of school facilities.
- Inform staff of arrangements for functions held within the school.
- To market the school as appropriate including working alongside the Technical Manager (Performing Arts) and external agencies.
- To line manage the reprographics technician and the Reception staff.
- Manage the effective working of the cover supervisors.
- To manage and co-ordinate all activities and events at the school.
- Cover for absent colleagues.
Application forms for this role can be accessed from our school website or by emailing Melanie King, email address email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 28th September 2017
Oakgrove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure Barring Service certificate is required for this post prior to commencement.
The Good Schools Guide Award:
Excellent performance by Girls taking English Language GCSE
Excellent performance by Boys taking English Language GCSE
Excellent performance by Boys taking Government and Politics GCE AS Level
Excellent performance by