Do you want to work in a new school that is small and inclusive? If the answer is yes, then we have the role for you. You will work with our inclusion team providing cover for absent teachers as well as managing our internal restorative activities for students who have an internal exclusion.
• Salary details: Grade 5 Term time only (£18,795 – £19,554 per annum, pro rata accordingly.)
• Hours: 35 hours per week
• Job term: Permanent contract
• To commence: 2nd September 2019
• Closing date: 21st August 2019
• Candidates will be contacted directly for interviews which will be held WC 27th August 2019
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience working in a secondary school environment or with young people through voluntary support or public sector
• Be friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner
• Be able to show discretion and respect confidentiality at all times
• Be positive in their approach at all times as we continue to grow our services
In return we offer the opportunity to join a passionate and committed team who work in a friendly environment with the aim of producing outstanding educational outcomes for children and families. We have very supportive parents and trustees and excellent links with the community. As our school grows so will the opportunities for staff.
For further information please contact Ms K Healey, Principal, at email@example.com
Applications must be made using the Heyford Park Free School Application Form, which should be submitted along with the Equal Opportunities Form and Personal statement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we advise applying promptly as we reserve the right to close and interview early if sufficient suitable applications have been received.
Heyford Park Free School is an equal opportunities employer.
Heyford Park Free School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.