Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead?
This post is vital to the smooth running of the school timetable ensuring that all lessons are covered in the absence of teaching staff. In this role you will be a fundamental part of our school operations and administration team, ensuring the daily teaching timetable runs smoothly, that all lessons are covered in the absence of teaching staff and reporting key HR data to the HR Partner and Senior Leadership team.
The role requires strong IT and personal communication skills and pride in data and administration accuracy. Candidates will need to demonstrate:
• excellent IT skills including word processing, excel and data base
• excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• a willingness to be flexible
• a good understanding of processing timesheets invoices and managing budgets
• the ability to work to tight deadlines
and in return we offer candidates:
• support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
• a forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes
• the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the whole school Hendon School is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to the protection of children.
Appointment is subject to a clear enhanced DBS check. Application forms must be completed.
Closing date: Sunday 15 July 2018