Permanent and 1 year maternity cover contracts available
We are currently recruiting an additional three Cover Supervisors/Sports Developer to join our PE Department to further develop sport provision at Hazel Grove. The post is predominantly to develop extra-curricular sports whilst also supporting the school in a cover supervisory role.
This post would be suitable for anyone looking to gain experience within a school setting or for someone who has recently completed initial teacher training and have a desire to progress to a fully qualified teacher of PE. You should enjoy working in a busy and friendly environment and take an interest in the life of the school from a sporting aspect.
We can offer you:
· a supportive and friendly working environment
· professional development opportunities
· an opportunity to join our talented team as we continue to rise as an established and successful 11-18 school
· a chance to work with our fantastic young people
· a school that believes in developing all its staff and students to be the best that they can be
· childcare salary sacrifice scheme
· reduced gym and fitness class membership in our on-site Sports Centre
· annual pay increase in increments within the pay grade
· auto-enrolment into the Local Government Pension Fund
For a full application pack and further details please go to the vacancies page of our website: www.hazelgrovehigh.co.uk, alternatively please contact Mrs Hertel 0161 456 4888 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to discuss this vacancy further please don’t hesitate to contact us. Due to our safer recruitment practice we do not accept CV’s as a method of application.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date stated below. Unfortunately we are unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Closing date: 9am, Thursday 26th April 2018