Position: Cover Supervisor.
Apply by: 16th July 2019
Contract term: Full time.
Job start: September 2019
Please contact Sammie Hibbs at the Academy (0121 729 7220)
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its four CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading education and business leaders.
We are looking to appoint a cover supervisor.
This position requires:
• The ability to supervise whole classes, including form time, during the short term absence of the class teacher.
• To be able to communicate, distribute, supervise and collect work that has been set by the teacher in accordance with the academy policy.
• To be able to feed back any appropriate information to teachers whose lessons have been covered.
• Supporting the education of our students by contributing to other activities that contribute to learning and personal development which may include contributing to lesson planning, evaluation and implementing agreed learning strategies.
• Attending Parents Evenings and other academy events as appropriate.
• Attending and contributing to meetings as appropriate.
• A willingness to take part in the broader life of the academy including supporting educational visits, trips and offsite activities.
• Flexibility to meet the short term needs of the students and academy.
• A desire to develop as a professional by attending relevant training.
• A team player who wants to contribute to broader life at JQA
• Personal ambition in terms of career development which may include training to qualify as a teacher
• An excellent role model for our students
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.