ABC Teachers are seeking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to join our successful team.
Are you reliable and looking to progress in your teaching career? Are you hard working and wanting to make a difference? Can you easily build rapport with students and relationships with schools? If the answer to these questions are yes, then we want to hear from you!
The role of a cover supervisor is that you will be given a pre-set lesson plan each day to deliver to classes of 28-30 students across the key stages with levels of mixed abilities. The lessons you cover will change each day you work. This role would be suitable for you if you have worked with groups of children aged 11 onwards.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Degree qualified (preferred but not essential) and recent experience working in sole charge of groups of children (within the last 3 years).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Lorna Morton on 0121 481 2231 or submit your details.