Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our successful supply team and to work in Blyth and the surrounding areas delivering short and medium term cover work. The successful Cover Supervisor will be required to work 08:30-16:00, Monday-Friday based within various primary age-range classrooms.
The successful Cover Supervisor will have excellent knowledge of working with children in Nursery to Year 6 with sound understanding of the Literacy and Numeracy curriculum throughout these year groups. In addition, experience of supporting children with a range of SEND will be advantageous. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed school team.
To be considered for the position of Cover Supervisor you must:
- Have experience supporting children in Nursery to Year 6
- Have experience supporting children with SEND (ASD, EBD, ADHD, MLD)
- Hold a Level 4 or above qualification in childcare
- Literacy and numeracy intervention experience essential
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for identifying children’s varying needs and adapting your approach to match
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.