£65 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 2 weeks experience working with children under 16 in the past two years.
The role with commence on the Septmeber 2021 and is an ongoing assignment until the end of the academic year.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to work in a local secondary school, starting in September. Working on a part time basis, the school welcome applications from unqualified teachers with experiene in an educaitonal setting.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to work in a local secondary school in the Boston area, starting in September. Working on a part-time basis, the school welcome applications from unqualified teachers. Working across the school, this will be a varied role that will require an individual who is flexible and able to think on their feet
Based in Boston, this smaller than average secondary school is an inclusive environment that caters for children with a wide range of abilities. They are a friendly and forward thinking setting, with lots to offer both staff and students. The school put a lot of effort in training and development and are proud to offer lots of opportunities for professional development. The ideal candidate will able to adapt the the fast paced nature of the role. This position will require a lot of day to day change which would be perfect for a Cover Supervisor looking to add a bit of variety to their daily routine
To be considered for the Cover Supervisor role you must:
- Have a positive attitude
- Be confident and willing to cover in a vast array of subjects
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Cover Supervisor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Lincolnshire team
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call
Vision for Education Ltd