Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisor's to work in secondary schools within the Calderdale area.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within an educational setting, be degree qualified and must have a high level of numeracy and literacy. The role will require good classroom management, the ability to keep students on task in the absence of a teacher and will cover most curriculum subjects from Year 7 to Year 11. A current DBS with online check would be an advantage. The positions available are both part-time and full-time on a supply basis with flexibility.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.