Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Cover Supervisor to join an improving school in Hounslow, West London. The successful candidate will be flexible, knowledgeable, and ideally already have experience as a Cover Supervisor here in the UK. This position is available to start immediately on a long term basis however candidates looking for flexible day to day cover/ short term contract are also welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Cover Supervisor
· Covering classes of all subjects across various year groups
· No lesson planning involved
· Daily rate ranging from £80 to £100 per day depending on experience
· Long term positions and flexible day to day work available
· Working between 8.30am and 4pm Monday to Friday with 3.30pm finish on most days
About the School
· Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike
· New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
· Great working environment
· School rated as ‘Requires Improvement’ by Ofsted– recent review shows the leadership is taking the school in the right direction
· Supportive leadership in place
· Co-ed secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
· Sixth form available
· Located in a popular part of West London, with great rail and road transport links
· Located a short walk from an overland train station – Zone 3
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
· Recent experience working as a cover supervisor in the UK
· Strong behaviour management desirable
· Degree relevant to education required (either subject or teaching specific)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references
· Valid DBS/police checks or willing to process
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.