Dorset Grade 6; £12,094-£13,490
30 hours per week, term time only.
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an outstanding professional to join our highly regarded Trust, situated in the heart of Christchurch, on the edge of the New Forest.
We are looking for a keen individual who will relish the opportunity to:
- Work with a team to cover KS3 and KS4 lessons
- Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
- Support the school in making a significant positive difference to the lives of our students
You are likely to be someone who:
- May be looking to enter the teaching profession
- Relishes the challenge of working with young people
- Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
- The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our trust
- High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
- The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
- The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by visiting www.twynhamlearning.com for an application pack.
Closing Date: Monday 17th September
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.