ABC Teachers part of TES are already being inundated with work in schools across Coventry and Warwickshire and need motivated individuals to work as Cover Supervisors.
What are we looking for?
To work as a cover supervisor for ABC Teachers the following experience is required:
· 20 Days of experience working with children in a number of different settings
What career prospects can cover supervising lead to?
If you are looking to work in schools then there is no better experience, cover supervisor work gives you the hands on experience required in the classroom whilst being paid. If you are looking to start a career in teaching, cover supervision work is a guaranteed way to bolster your portfolio to give you a solid start to your career. Schools often take cover supervisors on long term contracts, and on permanent contracts, so if you are looking to work in a school permanently, this is your opportunity.
What can ABC Teachers offer?
· A Network unlike any other, we are the main provider for schools in Coventry and Warwickshire and the West Midlands and as such see the most work coming to our currently registered cover supervisors.
· A dedicated consultant working hard on your behalf to ensure you work every day.
· Unrivalled pay rates to ensure you are getting what you deserve.
· Work 5 days a week, local to home, meaning you finish at the end of the school day and have your evenings and weekends to yourself
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charlie today on 02476 510097 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
As a preferred supplier of Birmingham City Council, you can be safe in the knowledge that we will be confident of finding the work that you want.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.