Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1SX
Salary £12,880 per annum (inclusive of Crawley Market Supplement). 31 hours and 15 minutes per week, Monday to Friday, (from 8.15am until 3.05pm every day), term time only.
For September 2017, we are looking for engaging and motivated people to join our existing team of Cover Supervisors.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to move into teaching or wanting more school-based experience. This has proven to be a very successful route for graduates to gain school experience to support an application for teacher training. This vacancy has arisen due to colleagues successfully moving onto teacher training courses in September 2017.
• As a Cover Supervisor, you will supervise students when a teacher is absent. Your responsibilities will be to maintain a good learning atmosphere, assisting and supporting the students where necessary.
• Other duties may include being a Form Tutor, administrative tasks and supporting other departments as necessary.
• We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, flexibility and a can-do approach. Previous classroom experience will be an advantage. Appropriate qualifications and experience of working with 11 – 16 year olds are desirable
• You should be IT literate, familiar with MS Office applications, with good literacy and numeracy skills
• A full support network and training programme will be provided to the successful applicant.
• This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Services Check
For further details about the post and to apply, please go to our school website: www.hazelwick.org;
Please return your completed application form by 9am on Friday 6th October2017.
The closing date is given as a guide only. There may be occasions where we will close a vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. You are encouraged to return your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.