Smart Teachers is recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work on a daily, short and long-term basis in schools in secondary schools across the Ealing borough of London. We work with schools in both the Independent and State sectors and part time or full time work is available to suit your needs. Successful Cover Supervisors will have prior experience in a teaching related role, be flexible to work on a daily supply basis and be educated to degree level ideally.
About the Roles
• Cover Supervisor
• Full or part-time options available
• short-term, long-term or permanent contracts available
• £80 - £90 per day
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s Degree / PGCE / or equivalent degree ideally as a minimum
• Proven experience teaching / supporting the UK or equivalent curriculum within the past two years
• NQTs and/or OS-trained candidates welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMH1601CS
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.