Fixed Term Contract - September 2021 – July 2022
Hours: 36 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum (including INSET)
Salary Scale 5: Actual Salary Range £21,622 - £23,640
We are looking to recruit a hardworking, honest, reliable and self-motivated person who has the drive and passion to play a key role to support the day to day running of the College by taking on this role.
St Ignatius College is a friendly, dynamic, Ofsted rated ‘good’ school and is proud of its rich and diverse community of aspirational students. We work closely with supportive families and external agencies to ensure that all students’ academic, emotional and spiritual needs are met. We have a high proportion of students from African and Afro-Caribbean heritage as well as those from disadvantaged backgrounds and we are passionate in supporting each and every one of them to achieve their God-given potential every day.
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a desire to support students from a diverse range of backgrounds and to be an excellent role model - making a real difference in our children’s lives, to help nurture young men of competence, conscience and compassion.
St Ignatius College is:
• a Jesuit Community committed to the spiritual, personal and academic development of each individual: the formation of the whole person
• a warm, friendly community where all are respected and valued
• an orderly, disciplined school where students are courteous and respectful at all times
• judged ‘good’ by Ofsted: a school where Leaders are “without compromise in their continuing programme of improvement”
• a school where staff are given opportunities to develop
If you would like to work with young people within your community, are hardworking, flexible and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a friendly and supportive team, then we want to hear from you. We really value diversity and actively welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. St Ignatius College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Anyone applying to work in our school is expected to share this commitment.
Please complete our application form to be found at http://www.st-ignatius.enfield.sch.uk/291/staff-vacancies and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Noon on Monday 20 September 2021 with interviews later that week.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
St Ignatius College
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years