Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
Do you want to work in a “good school”… with “outstanding leadership and management at all levels? - Ofsted 2018
Outstanding Cover Supervisor needed
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- To work across all subject areas
- Support students to succeed beyond national expectations and plan their next steps in education
- Work with dedicated and enthusiastic staff to inspire our students.
- Work with external partners to develop a new and exciting role with the Academy.
- Enjoy an inspiring new building and facilities
The successful candidate will:
- Have a successful academic record and experience of working in the classroom.
- Have the ability to work with students with a range of needs.
- Be patient, hard-working, and committed to the development of young people.
- Inspire students to learn and achieve.
- Enjoy working in a challenging but highly rewarding environment
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFEGUARDING
The Petchey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
A Section 128 check will be carried out on individuals applying for any role that retains or has been delegated any management responsibilities under the terms of a direction made by the Secretary of State for Education.
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUALITY
The Petchey Academy is committed to promoting equality for all students and employees. Every individual will be treated with courtesy and respect and their contribution to the learning process will be valued.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend The Petchey Academy, then we are keen to hear from you.