36 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
We are seeking a Cover Supervisor to join our support staff team. You will contribute positively to pupil behaviour and learning by being responsible for the supervision of classes to cover short term staff absence.
You will also provide general classroom support, assist with exam invigilation and perform general administration duties as and when required. Applicants should be confident, well organised and efficient with excellent communication skills.
Drapers’ Academy is a vibrant place to work and we are an ambitious school with high expectations of our staff and pupils. If you have the drive, enthusiasm and determination to ensure our pupils are successful and alongside this can inspire others to do the same, then our school is right for you.
Drapers’ Academy has much to offer:
• A clear vision for our school to deliver high standards of education for its community
• State-of-the-art campus surrounded by acres of countryside
• An environment that promotes innovation
• Committed and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• All staff receive an iPad
• Our own 6th Form dedicated to A Level teaching
• Membership of the Havering Teacher Training Partnership to support NQT induction, teacher training and CPD of staff at all levels
• An employer who invests in the development of their staff with a commitment to your ongoing professional development
• Close proximity to the M25 (Junction 28, Brentwood) and the A12 for ease of access from London, Kent, Essex or Hertfordshire and ample secure on-site parking
• Short bus journey from Harold Wood (Cross Rail) train station
• Committed sponsors – The Drapers Company and Queen Mary University of London
Further information regarding our school can be found at www.drapersacademy.com
If you would like more information about the role, please contact Sue Lucey, Principal’s PA firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be requested as part of the short-listing process.
Closing date: 23 June 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.