Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work on a flexible daily basis in secondary schools based in Hounslow, West London. We have a constant flow of work available, in and around the borough. We are seeking support staff to join our pool of candidates on a daily, short- and long-term basis.
About the Role
- Cover Supervisors / Learning Support Assistants needed for secondary schools throughout the London Borough of Hounslow
- Daily supply, short- and long-term contracts available
- Working on a 1:1 basis with pupils as well as orchestrating small group work (more specific roles also available)
- Roles available across all year groups from KS3 to KS5, and in all subject areas
- Competitive daily rate up to £100 (depending on experience)
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Have recent classroom experience as a Learning Support, Teaching Assistant, or Nursery Nurse in the UK (minimum 6 weeks within the past two year period)
- Hold a recognised Bachelor Degree or equivalent for working with pupils in the UK
- Have recent experience with SEN pupils (preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess valid references, DBS / police checks or willingness to obtain them
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Long standing relationships with schools
- Constant support from your dedicated, exclusive consultant
- Great transport links to local schools to ensure travelling is kept to a minimum; including the Piccadilly line and various major bus stations
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number RXN24601.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.